Improving Innerself….


Swami Vivekananda” was a man with great self – esteem. He was full of qualities like patience, hope and love. He never had inferior complex… he never hesitated in talking to the most educated person in the world although he was just B.A pass. He didn’t have any great qualifications but still he gave lectures to many educated persons (also the British) worldwide and that to in the time when India was ruled by the British.  I like this quality of him the most. In my daily life truly, I’m having jealous factor and also competitive nature, but if I’m given a chance to live the life of ‘swamiji’ maybe I could come out of these bad qualities of mine and maybe I become full of love and kindness  with everyone. This is the first thought that come into my mind when anybody tells me to live the life my role model- Swami Vivekananda.




No comments:

Post a Comment